6.11.2010

It's finally happened...

I never thought it would happen.

Well, actually, there were times when I thought, with three kids, the chances were good.
Heck, I even bought a mini-van for the purpose of this great event.

Ready for my announcement?

I am finally a full-fledged taxi driver.


This past week, Alex started summer school AND strength training/football camp. Isabel is asking to be carted to the library and back. Finally, Nic has yet to drop out of pre-school. I am in the van for 4+ hours a day. How the heck will I ever find time to actually work?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit YMT. If your email address is included in your profile, you betcher bottom dollar I will respond. And now... I can even reply here, right in the comments section. Go on, leave a comment. :)