8.22.2010

Oops! I did it again...

I am so sorry. Distracting, aren't I?
The blog design just wasn't right...
I like this one better.
Imagine if you had to LIVE with me!

Just a few things... and then I need to get off of this computer and start getting the family ready for the upcoming week.

1) Alex had his scrimmage yesterday. We also had a team potluck and a parent meeting.  The real games start on September 1.

2) We are set to do our closing walk-thru on Friday, September 3. We stopped by the house this weekend and looked around. We will be bringing our painters tape. There are tons of little things that need to be taken care of. Someone did touch-up paint... using a shade darker and FLAT paint. Smart.

3) I have so much to do to figure out the logistics of this move! Thank gosh we aren't due out of this place until October 15... That leaves us with almost a month to get moved and to clean up this place. I think a To-Do list is in order! Yay!

Hope you had a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I can only imagine you rearrange the furniture countless times at home too. :)
    Moving is stressful...but oh so exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Suz... I am THAT girl! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit YMT. If your email address is included in your profile, you betcher bottom dollar I will respond. And now... I can even reply here, right in the comments section. Go on, leave a comment. :)