8.17.2010

Update: La Casa

Well, I got an update from my broker dude.
It's been a long and trying ordeal, but I am sure most people go through similar situations when buying a house.

The loan application went through automated underwriting today.
And it was APPROVED!

For what I understand, the manual underwriter needs to review and sign off on it.
My broker says we are in really good shape.
I am sure there will be a few more hurdles... but he said I could start to breath again.
He did! I asked.

We are supposed to close on 9/9...

Who wants to place bets regarding that date?
Anyone?

Gosh darn it, I want this house!
I am so excited.
And nervous.
And excited.

Will keep you updated.

2 comments:

  1. This is great news.
    Now, breathe dammit. breathe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!! Now I want to see pics!

    We moved more than a year ago and I'm still trying to find a place for everything and decorate. It's a long process, but fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit YMT. If your email address is included in your profile, you betcher bottom dollar I will respond. And now... I can even reply here, right in the comments section. Go on, leave a comment. :)