2.27.2011

nic's first t-ball practice

Nic had his first T-Ball practice this past Wednesday.
It was an adventure. =)










It was weird... Nic was really the only kid who went after the ball. No matter where the ball ended up, Nic went running after it - from 3rd base. It was super cute.

There were times when Nic was more interested in the rocks on the outskirts of the field then with actually playing ball - but I kinda expected that. Also, there was one play where Nic was running from 1st to 2nd - and instead of sliding in - HE SERIOUSLY did a SOMERSAULT into 2nd base. It happened sooo fast, I couldn't get a picture of it. He had all of the parents laughing so hard.

Next practice is Wednesday - and then they have a game on Saturday. Can't wait! ;)

Isabel starts practice on Monday - and has it 3x a week. Alex's first game at the H.S. is Thursday - and he's been practicing 6x a week.

I am still in bed due to my back. I went to the ER yesterday and was given a medicine cabinet full of drugs; nothing seems to be working though.

The husband as me hooked up though - the laptop and this:


42" Panasonic.  We were planning on getting a flat screen for the bedroom, he just expedited it.  He worked hard this weekend to run all of the cables and lines in the wall. Eventually, the power cord will be in the wall as well, he just didn't get a chance to move the electrical box. He's also been feeding me really well and doing a bunch of other really sweet things. I am the luckiest gal, really.

I have so much to do - and I am so behind on everything... I cannot wait to get out of this bed and back to my normal, chaotic life.

2 comments:

  1. My poor girl, I wish you well, Marcos is wonderful.
    'Don't try to do to much too soon, love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you are still down with the back issue. Perhaps it will just take time. Glad you have a nice nurse though.
    Love the T-ball photos....I remember when LoLo used to chase butterflies and write her name in the dirt. All.the.time.
    Well, she still likes the dirt part...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit YMT. If your email address is included in your profile, you betcher bottom dollar I will respond. And now... I can even reply here, right in the comments section. Go on, leave a comment. :)