4.26.2011

How I see it

I was in bed sick today. I spent all day watching movies and blowing my nose. Since I am sure you don't want to read about the latter, I will chat about a movie I watched.

Have you ever seen the movie Waiting to Exhale? Of course you have.
It's not my all-time favorite movie, but I do love it just the same.


When I think of Arizona, I picture twinkle lights, palm trees, and silhouettes of red rock buttes against an orange and pink fiery sky. I hear that deep voice - a radio deejay - introducing one jazz song after another.


Arizona is romantic. The cinematographers of Ms. Houston's movie certainly got it right.



There are days I wish we lived out east - the grass is always greener, right?
But then there are days that I wouldn't want to live anywhere else in the world.
Today was one of those days.

1 comment:

  1. Arizona is one of the prettiest places on the planet!!!! You are lucky.
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit YMT. If your email address is included in your profile, you betcher bottom dollar I will respond. And now... I can even reply here, right in the comments section. Go on, leave a comment. :)