4.25.2011

RANDOM | MODNAR

Remember this mirror?
It was supposed to go in my bedroom. I hauled it up there. Left it up there. Wasn't feeling it.
So, Alex, my boy-wonder who is home sick today, got to haul it back downstairs for me.

[Admit it, a random post about mirrors... Clever title, huh?!]

I like it in my entryway mucho better.

Here is the view, when you walk in the front door, to the right:




And to the left:


It's not perfect... in fact, it's not even permanent. I want a black bench to go there - I am on the lookout for one. It's kinda crazy that I saw the EXACT bench I want at my Aunt Anita's house. They made it out of a full size head and foot board. From scratch. I asked for it. But I left without it. Meanies.

 Did I ever show you a pic of the formal living room with the new IKEA mirror? [another random mirror pic. weird]  Excuse the lighting - I cannot, for the life of me, get it right. But the room is coming along.


Here is my striped hallway - leading to the pantry and the garage. It got a make-over. Instead of painting over the stripes, I changed the decor. I love this soooo much better!

Close-up:


Not a close-up:



I've shown you this spot before... but not since I repainted the little table and added a few more photos. I love hanging photos!!



And finally... one more final random picture.


Rut Roh. We are getting neighbors! All the way from Michigan.
I adore people of all ages.
But why do we have so many older couples living so close to the park and pool?
I don't want them getting upset about the noise that kids make - but I can already see hints of it happening with several peeps down the street.
Oh well.
C'est la vie.

1 comment:

  1. Neighbors?? COOL!!
    I love all the changes you have made....the mirrors look great. I have a thing for mirrors as well...it is a sickness!
    Your home is sweet and fun. Make noise...those kids have to live it up!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit YMT. If your email address is included in your profile, you betcher bottom dollar I will respond. And now... I can even reply here, right in the comments section. Go on, leave a comment. :)