10.31.2011

Halloween isn't just Halloween around here...

Today is Alex's birthday.
He's officially 16.
Can you believe it?!

I hardly can.


Yep. The only photo I got of him the entire day.
And I am pretty sure it was an accident that I even caught him on "film" at this particular moment.

Besides Alex's birthday, today was Halloween!!

Here's a sneak peak of my feature wall... decked out with candy and a skull.
It's changed a few times. Remember thisAnd this?  I love what I came up with. It feels more ME!
I have a few more things to add, but there's no rush.


Here's a close up.
See on the left?! That's Nic from two years ago.
This year, he opted to be Buzz Lightyear. Again.
As in, I think he was Buzz Lightyear last year.


Here's our scary entryway, waiting for trick or treaters...


Here is the house, all spooky and ready to go.
I can't figure out where the sky went in this picture...
I swear it was there... I didn't photoshop it out.
Spooky.



Here is grandma and Abby... our official candy giver-outers. They did a great job!


What?!


What's that?!


You can't see grandma too well?!

Hold on.




Let me try something.


Just another second
{keep scrolling}
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
There!!


How's this?!

Better?!

Hope you all had a fantastic Halloween.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday to Alex!!!!!
    Your feature wall is amazing...surely you are busy switching it out now for Thanksgiving. What? You have other stuff to do??? Nahhhh....
    Grandma scared me. yikes.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit YMT. If your email address is included in your profile, you betcher bottom dollar I will respond. And now... I can even reply here, right in the comments section. Go on, leave a comment. :)