11.28.2011

Hypocrite?

I can't tell you how many times I've hollered at Nic to stop writing on my walls.

I guess all I can say at this point is "Do as I say, not as I do."

I've admired Landee's wall (that was inspired by Jones Design Company) for a while now.
I've finally decided to pull the trigger.


However... I decided to get a little creative {gasp}... and turn the template SIDEWAYS.
What the freak?!

I think it will make mine look more farm house than traditional. A girl can dream, right?
And I realize that my little designs aren't exactly touching each other (as they are in Landee's tutorial)... but I think I can work that out.

Here's a sneak peak of what I am working on:


I am so freakin' excited!!  I am hoping that I can finish up the tracing tomorrow and start working on the painting part. I want it done by Nic's party!

We will see.

;)

1 comment:

  1. That.is.awesome!!! When do you have time to work? Shower? Eat?
    Can't wait to see the end result!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit YMT. If your email address is included in your profile, you betcher bottom dollar I will respond. And now... I can even reply here, right in the comments section. Go on, leave a comment. :)