11.27.2011

I was duped.

In this post, I explained how my kids taught my what SMH stood for in text talk.

Well, I was duped. So my 16 year old explained to me late last night.

SMH does *not* stand for Smack My Head.

Rather, it stands for Shaking My Head.
Well, that explains a lot.

I couldn't understand why everyone on Facebook was smacking their heads all of the time. They might get brain damage (not a funny thing, but you know)...

Shaking their head might only make them dizzy.



This has been a public service announcement... brought to you by yours truly.

You're welcome.





1 comment:

  1. I.can't.believe.you.bought.that.from.your.kids.

    LOL. (that means laugh out loud and not 'look over longer')

    :0

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit YMT. If your email address is included in your profile, you betcher bottom dollar I will respond. And now... I can even reply here, right in the comments section. Go on, leave a comment. :)