2.19.2012

Doorway to the Unknown

Puppies can be scaredy cats, no?

We are in the midst of some house projects... One that has been a long time coming is installing a doggie door.  We looked at several different options and ultimately decided on a model from Petco, that installs into the wall.

Marcos completed the task yesterday and did a fine job.


Now if we can just convince the pups that having their own door is a great thing. And that if they just use their noggins to push the flaps, they can come and go as they please.

The second picture on the bottom row?! That's Ellis' head. She's just not sure of the darn thing. So, like any normal little sis would do, Olive pushed past her and was the first to try out her new entrance.

Lucky dogs.


4 comments:

  1. Lucky (and adorable) puppies indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pups are so funny...and lucky and spoiled too! If I had a doggie door, then I would get much less exercise....getting up 24 times a day to let them in and out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Suz, I know what you mean. It works better for me though, especially during the day... Since I can't always get away from blogging (er, I meant work and meetings and stuff) to let them out... now I don't have to! ;)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to visit YMT. If your email address is included in your profile, you betcher bottom dollar I will respond. And now... I can even reply here, right in the comments section. Go on, leave a comment. :)