4.02.2012

a little extra spring in my step

I love this time of year. Especially in Arizona. We have lovely springs around here.
While it's  been super windy and a little cooler the past few days, we will be in the high 80s before the week is up!

And to help celebrate Spring... I have two free 8x10 printables for you!!






Of course... there's another reason for the slight spring in my step, too. I spent all weekend working on a new BLOG. It will eventually replace Queen of the Creek, but all of the old posts and comments, etc will be moved over. I know it's a risky move, after finally reaching out and getting to know new bloggers... but I am hoping that everyone will just save my new URL and pretend this little blip never happened.

{One can hope, right?!} Really... it should be a super smooth transition. You will get the same beautiful face greeting you each time you swing by for a visit... The same horrible stab at humor... The same type of updates as before. But I do have a few things up my sleeve.

More to follow, including all of the important deets. But for now...I will go out and enjoy SPRING!

Err.. After the workday is done, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit YMT. If your email address is included in your profile, you betcher bottom dollar I will respond. And now... I can even reply here, right in the comments section. Go on, leave a comment. :)