6.27.2010

The Good, the Okay, and the Ugly!

Not necessarily in that order... :)

Isabel, Nic and I made a trip to Michael's today while Alex and the husband were out admiring their biggest catch:


Don't laugh. I already did - enough for both of us.

Back to my story... We wanted to pick up some art supplies; we decided on an art project similar to the ones here and here.  After some time, this is what we ended up with:


They don't look like dinosaurs much, do they? Maybe I should have named this project Make Believe Animal (Maybe?) Art...

Yeah, that's it!

Guess what the husband brought me home from Costco - besides two rotisserie chickens?
These:

It's been a very happy Sunday in and around our house!  I think I am ready for the week to begin!

2 comments:

  1. yay for crafts!!!
    awesome.
    and dinner too! you are a lucky lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a cute idea. I gotta try this with the kids.

    The Husband gets brownie points for bringing home flowers. *thumbs up*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit YMT. If your email address is included in your profile, you betcher bottom dollar I will respond. And now... I can even reply here, right in the comments section. Go on, leave a comment. :)