7.24.2010

80 and other things...

We celebrated my grandpa's 80th birthday tonight.
80.
Doesn't look a day over 79, I tell ya!




Also... the other things.
It's in regard to the house.
We decided on, instead of building, looking for a Spec home.
We found one.


It's further out that we ever thought of going, but the price on the house is $70K LESS.
We are going to put an offer on it tomorrow and hand over a check to cover the earnest funds.

This is sooo scary!
I am afraid something is going to go wrong with the financing.
Such a worry wart, I am!

Please continue to cross your fingers!!

1 comment:

  1. Your G'pa really does look younger. Happiest of birthdays to him!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit YMT. If your email address is included in your profile, you betcher bottom dollar I will respond. And now... I can even reply here, right in the comments section. Go on, leave a comment. :)