7.10.2010

Buh-Bye Little Pony

Warning. Large pictures of people who look less-than-perfect. =)
Just keepin' it real.

Isabel and I decided it was time for a change.
We have been ponytail lovers for a long time.
Before we have to start buying stock in Scunci, we thought we'd rid ourselves of the not-so-flattering, sleeked-back, pony. 

 Here is Isabel's before:


During:
(look at how curly it became as soon as some weight was cut off)


And after:


Our hairstylist, AJ, flat ironed it... but we know that Isa can wear it curly or straight. I think this cut allows her to play with her hair more.
She is entering middle school, after all.

I don't think the picture does her cut or her cuteness any justice... but it will have to do for now.

Next up?
Me.
Yes, I do know how to smile. But it's hard to try and figure out where the camera is pointing, what button to push, and to also keep my eyes OPEN during self-portraits.


In this picture, can you even tell I am swagging a pony?
I am.


Here is a during... had to get some color, too.


And an after:


Isabel got about 9" cut off of her hair. She loves her new, shorter 'do.
I got about 5" cut off about a month ago... and probably another 5 or 6" this time around.
You should have seen the pile of hair on the floor.
Waiting to be swept.
Never to be locked up in an elastic hair thingy, ever again.

Now I just need to find out where the heck I've put my blow dryer and curling iron.
Or my ASU ball cap!
heheh

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to visit YMT. If your email address is included in your profile, you betcher bottom dollar I will respond. And now... I can even reply here, right in the comments section. Go on, leave a comment. :)