7.18.2010

File This Under: Someday

Presumptuous? Maybe.
Fun? Definitely.

Isabel and I stayed up last night perusing the internet looking for inspiration for her future bedroom.

She likes purple...
I like the idea of stripes (thanks to two of my favorite bloggers; her & her).
I asked Isa for an accent color, she choose Aqua.
We live 1 minute away from IKEA.

SCORE!

This is what we came up with for Isabel's Room...


I thought we could play around with the stripes a little, using the two pale purples... maybe using a gloss for the palest of the two. I also thought 12" stripes would look good. I think it's going to be a lot of hard work. And I swear, if she starts taping Edward or Jacob posters over that hard work, we may just build her a shack in the back to live in! =) 
Well, I guess ONE Edward poster would be okay...

It's funny... we picked out  the colors last night... But when I got up this morning to make the mood board, I went to IKEA to get the pictures of the bed... I came across the artwork. The colors were perfect, plus the canvas has additional colors so that everything isn't so matchy-matchy.

Isabel will need shelves; can't wait to see what we can come up with!

I wonder if Alex will let me do a mood board for his room?
I wonder if Disney has pre-made mood boards for the three year old?

Oh, if there are any typos in this here post,
it's because I am typing with my fingers crossed.

____________________________________________________________________

So I remember later on:
Paint: Benjamin Moore   Cool Aqua (2056-40), Lily Lavender (2071-60) and Misty Lilac (2071-70)
Artwork and Furniture: IKEA (as if I could forget)

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to visit YMT. If your email address is included in your profile, you betcher bottom dollar I will respond. And now... I can even reply here, right in the comments section. Go on, leave a comment. :)