7.19.2010

The Secret

From what I heard about The Secret, we are supposed to stay positive and wish things into existence.
Do I have that right?
We are still really early in this process, but I want to stay positive.

For this bad boy:


Three Thousand
Seven Hundred
and
Sixty Nine
Square Feet
of
pure
lusciousness.

We know that there will be hoops we have to jump through; that things could go wrong.
We are doing this quicker than we first anticipated.
For now, we will bask in positiveness.
And hey, if it doesn't happen right now, they have PLENTY of lots left!
We will get into this neighborhood!
=)

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to visit YMT. If your email address is included in your profile, you betcher bottom dollar I will respond. And now... I can even reply here, right in the comments section. Go on, leave a comment. :)