8.15.2010

Changes...

Over the next few days, there are going to be some changes around this here blog. Looking to make things a little more charming...

Here's a little hint:



Changes are going on in real life, too...
We put in our notice today - we are officially vacating this apartment on or before October 15!
We even got some Goodwill dropping off done and some boxes packed.

The new loan/lender for the house is looking okay... but we've had to jump through some hurdles. We should hopefully know for sure this week - which is great, because we are scheduled to close on September 9.

Continue to cross the crossables.

2 comments:

  1. I have everything crossed...and it's kind of hard to work this way, I'm going to need a massage when this is done..

    ReplyDelete
  2. ChChChanges. David Bowie will be in my head all day now. :)
    I hope all goes well.
    I think your blog is mighty charming already...can't wait to see what you do.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit YMT. If your email address is included in your profile, you betcher bottom dollar I will respond. And now... I can even reply here, right in the comments section. Go on, leave a comment. :)