8.13.2010

Friday the 13th...

I don't normally like to drive on Friday the 13th's...

It involves this chica...


12 years ago...


I was pregnant with her...


I decided I NEEDED McDonald's...
I was hungry...


So I left work at 8am -
and on my way to McDonald's...
I got into a car accident.
[my fault - indirectly of course]


After being strapped onto a board,
loaded into an ambulance...
sped to a hospital...
and
monitored for a while...
we were deemed fine.

[Little did they know... hahaha!]

That was Friday the 13th...
November 1998.

The pictures were obviously from today...
Friday the 13th...
August 2010.

We survived our first week of middle school.
Yay for us!

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to visit YMT. If your email address is included in your profile, you betcher bottom dollar I will respond. And now... I can even reply here, right in the comments section. Go on, leave a comment. :)