8.09.2010

First Day of School ~ 2010

Well, it's here.
Today's the first day of school...

It was a busy morning:

  • I made some breakfast
  • Helped Isa get ready
  • Ironed Alex's jeans (the kid's didn't even KNOW we owned an iron... can you believe that? Mom, don't faint!)
  • Called Nic in sick @ daycare (yes, he's sick... = ( both him and Isa, actually, but she's not missing school), and
  • Took Alex and his cousin Amber to school
 ALL BEFORE 7AM.

I am going on 3 hours sleep. I've been working on Isabel's school's PTO website. I love doing that type of stuff, but I tend to forgo sleep to fit it in.

My children look wonderful today!

Here is Alex (and Nic!)...



And Isabel and her BFF Hannah...


Hope you have a fabulous Monday!

2 comments:

  1. The kids do look cute. I hope everyone feels better soon.
    Oh, and I wish I did not know what an iron is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh, Jaime? What are those things on the girls feet?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit YMT. If your email address is included in your profile, you betcher bottom dollar I will respond. And now... I can even reply here, right in the comments section. Go on, leave a comment. :)