8.10.2010

Jack Sparrow ain't got nuthin' on him.

Day two went off without a hitch.
Nic is still not feeling well (neither is Isa for that matter)...
So, after a breakfast of Banana Nut Muffins
thanks to Marie Calendar
We left the house.

First a few pics of my so so so cute daughter.
Who is feeling awkward in front of the camera...
Get used to it, baby!
The camera and your momma are going nowhere.



Good. Got a few shots, and she was on her way!
 Her and Hannah declined a ride to school; they wanted to take the bus.

Because we haven't figured out Alex's bus situation yet
(he has the option of walking almost half a mile in either direction
to catch a TOO PACKED bus),
I think I will be driving for a bit...
 =) 
Gives me more time to tell him
how wonderful he is, and if he makes a decision that's going to disappoint me -
OFF WITH HIS HEAD! 


Look at this Pirate?! Ain't he something?
He's upset that he can't find his eye patch or his sword (made of foam, of course).
Instead, he's carrying around a black, plastic knife.
The kind you would get from a take out restaurant.
The kind where the
sharp is soft, mommy!

A Pirate in flip flops... Love it.
Down below, another pic of the Pirate.
Prolly wishing he could be on a Pirate Ship right about now.
I am sure he's also thinking about walking the plank;
if our Odyssey had one, that is.


One last shot of Alex.
Okay, there were about 10 of these...
he kept asking me to stop,
so I kept on going.

I'm mean like that.


Hopefully Isabel will get on a bus this afternoon...
After yesterday's episode, I don't care if it's the wrong one -
Just pick one and get on.
Any bus will be an improvement.
:)
I kid.
Kinda.

And hopefully, Football practice won't be cut short
considering they have a game less than a month away.
Yesterday, because half of the freshman team
hadn't been cleared to start...
they cut practice short...
Very short.
As in
 mom, come get us...

Argggh. It's a Pirate's Life for Me.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE all your photos...the little pirate is too darn cute. Love Isa's top and sandals..she and I have the same taste.
    What kind of camera do you have? Do you photoshop too?? These are amazing shots.
    Good luck with the rest of the week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit YMT. If your email address is included in your profile, you betcher bottom dollar I will respond. And now... I can even reply here, right in the comments section. Go on, leave a comment. :)