8.24.2010

Head in the Clouds

What a day!!
Nic ended up staying home with me today... but lo and behold, he actually let me work! Which is great because I had 3 major reports due today. Sweet boy! Wonder what the living room looks like... Hmmm.

The appraisal came back on the house.
It appraised for more than we are paying.
Not by much. But still.

The husband sent me this shot from the road.
It's near the new house - way out there.
But my, my, my look at them clouds.

It's simply gorgeous in that neck of the words.


2 comments:

  1. That is a GORGEOUS photo!!!!!
    Sounds like things are moving on...hope little one feels better soon. A day off might be just what he needed. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it? That's using an Andriod (phone), inside of his truck - can't even tell windshield is there, huh?! - WHILE DRIVING! lol... I love storm clouds!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit YMT. If your email address is included in your profile, you betcher bottom dollar I will respond. And now... I can even reply here, right in the comments section. Go on, leave a comment. :)