8.25.2010

Lost in Space

I got this picture from the appraisal dude.
Totally different angle than the ones I took
 (#1 is appraiser dude's, #2 and #3 are mine).
See pics below.
What the heck do I do with all of that space on top of the cabinets?
I don't want fake plants... Do I?
This is where life is going to get very interesting...
So much space to fill... I need ideas, people!



I don't really like the color of the counter-top.
I think it missed the boat in coordinating with the cabinets and the floor.
So I have to factor those in when I think about colors.

If you had this kitchen... what would you do with the tops of the cabinets... ?
And what color would you paint the walls?!

Think traditional, craftsman, chunky, comfy... just right!

The kitchen is right next to the family room (shared wall), so it has to coordinate...
with what, I don't know yet! lol
Decisions, decisions...

1 comment:

  1. It's a builder upgrade... but not staying. The whole house is in that color. I have found a few colors I like, but can't decide. I know there will be other factors... But I wasn't sure if I should be looking at warm oranges (Behr has something called Toasted Coconut that's yummy), or greens, or blue-greens.

    Looking at your kitchen helped a TON!! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit YMT. If your email address is included in your profile, you betcher bottom dollar I will respond. And now... I can even reply here, right in the comments section. Go on, leave a comment. :)