8.26.2010

Seriously... This is the stuff that keeps me up at night...

Blah blah blah...
the kids are good.
work is good.
the husband is good....

On to more important things.

I cannot, for the life of me, decide where we should put our [not-yet-purchased] American Flag.




Not sure if I like it under the coach light... Come to think of it,
I think there is a law that states the American flag must be higher
than the state flag. I wonder how that works now since there is
an Arizona flag in the background.

Think the FBI will come and arrest us?

Where the heck should we put the flag?
I need medicine, huh?


1 comment:

  1. I vote for option #2, because it seems more natural near your front door.

    I don't think the state flag is an issue, since it's not on your property (right?).

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit YMT. If your email address is included in your profile, you betcher bottom dollar I will respond. And now... I can even reply here, right in the comments section. Go on, leave a comment. :)