9.30.2010

Bummed

We have to go to the apartment this weekend to finish cleaning up.
And to move our beds and dressers.
And other odds & ends.

I don't wanna go to the apartment.
I wanna stay in the new house.

I wanna work on our honey-do lists.
I want get the kids moved into their new rooms, finally.
[for some reason, they've been camping out in the loft]

I guess we'd better move fast and furious over the next two days so we can get back to our lovely new house.

Come on Husband, move fast!

:P

1 comment:

  1. HaHa.
    I hope it goes by fast....sleeping in the loft sounds like a memory maker for the kiddos.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit YMT. If your email address is included in your profile, you betcher bottom dollar I will respond. And now... I can even reply here, right in the comments section. Go on, leave a comment. :)