9.28.2010

Declaring my Love


I love this house.
I love living in this house.
I love how this house smells.
I love this neighborhood.
I love the Dunkin' Donuts across the street [for the sweet tea, of course]
I love this part of town - even though it's different and so far away from my old part of town.
I love the feeling of putting down roots.
I love that the kids have been pretty much almost awesome about the move.
I love the kind people and fantastic customer service I've received.
I love that the football coach at Alex's new school welcomed him with open arms.
I love that Isabel had a great first day of school and that she looked darling in her uniform.
I love being in bed with the Husband at the end of a long day; the rest of the house quiet except for the two of us whispering about plans we have for this house -- our home.

Of course, I haven't yet made my first mortgage payment.
/sigh

1 comment:

  1. Well, it was all good until the Debbie Downer mortgage part!!!
    Glad all is well...LIFE is GOOD!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit YMT. If your email address is included in your profile, you betcher bottom dollar I will respond. And now... I can even reply here, right in the comments section. Go on, leave a comment. :)