9.09.2010

Possession

Not as in Paris...



that would be dumb.

As in, today we take possession of our house!

Nic woke up for 30 seconds this morning when I was waking Alex up to take him to the ortho.
He (Nic) smiled at me, eyes still half shut, and said "We get the keys to the new house today!" - and then he went right back to bed.

Speaking of ortho - Alex got the rest of his braces put on his top teeth and his expander taken out.
His bottom teeth are not so bad, so they are waiting to put the braces on those.

Well, I have my camera charged... and the van is almost packed (painting supplies, stuff, and more stuff) - I am sure I will have some time to post this weekend, since I will have helpers! :D

Happy Thursday!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations!!!! You will have a full and FUN weekend.
    Aren't those expander things crazy? both my girls had them too...torture devices I say.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit YMT. If your email address is included in your profile, you betcher bottom dollar I will respond. And now... I can even reply here, right in the comments section. Go on, leave a comment. :)