9.12.2010

So. Much. To. Tell.

So little time.

I cannot believe it's been 4 days since we got the keys to our house.
We've been to Home Depot and Lowes at least half a dozen times.
We've been to the grocery store for odds and ends more times than I count.
Today's trip to Sherwin Williams will count as the third. Evidently our walls soak up paint.
My dad and Marcos (and Alex) spent the day painting yesterday... we got a a few of the rooms upstairs almost done. Second coats seem like a must.

Not sure what we would have done without my Mom and Dad's help.
They have been WONDERFUL.

So... here are a few pics from the last few days...

[beautiful sunrise this morning - taken from my front door]


Alex's almost done painted room. It's a paint color called Software.


Isa's room. Sans the stripes.


Nic's room - taped but not yet painted.


This morning, at sunrise, I decided to sit upstairs in the loft and take in the beauty of my surroundings.
Everyone was asleep.
I heard a faint sound.
"mooom!"
Was I imagining it?
"mooom!"
There it was again.
Was Nic awake?
I took a better look outside...


Oh.
"Moo"ving on.

Guest bath, not complete but decent for guests.


Fabric for the kitchen...
Just a bit of a teaser.


Okay, that's it for now!
Off to buy more paint.

2 comments:

  1. I love cows...surely they make for good neighbors.
    This is a lot of work...but oh boy, this is the funnest work ever!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun Jaime!!! And guess what... those trips to Home Depot and Lowes NEVER stop!!

    Can't wait to see more pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit YMT. If your email address is included in your profile, you betcher bottom dollar I will respond. And now... I can even reply here, right in the comments section. Go on, leave a comment. :)