10.28.2010

Recovering

Sup?

I've been busy recovering from the Great Skunk Attack of 2010.

I will post a full blog post soon, promise.

In the meantime...

Tonight: Native New Yorker - .39 cent wings, sweet tea, and Phoenix Suns vs. The LA Lakers Utah Jazz.

Tomorrow: Party like it's 1995 - Birthday Bash for one Mr. Alexander Ayala. (and Suns vs. Lakers)

Saturday: Furniture shopping. I need tables and shelves and stuff. The new area Goodwill is calling my name.

Sunday: The real birthday of my sweet baby boy turned exasperating teenager. And HALLOWEEN! 

I will take lots of pics and post them soon!
Well, just as soon as I finish recovering!

TTFN!


1 comment:

  1. Lots of good stuff going on!!!!
    This weekend will surely fly...have FUN!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit YMT. If your email address is included in your profile, you betcher bottom dollar I will respond. And now... I can even reply here, right in the comments section. Go on, leave a comment. :)