10.25.2010

I thought I was pregnant... Part 2

Oh my! What an adventure.

BTW, in order not to scare my momz or any of our family members... we totally ARE done with our child-rearing. Promise! It was just the first thing I thought of when I got a whiff of that smell...

Anyway... here is Part II in pics...  I am exhausted...







At this point, the skunk went BACK under the gate and into our backyard... Where the husband was waiting with a hose.  He coaxed it back under the gate into the front yard where there were some landscapers staring and taking pictures. A flurry of Spanish ensued [between the landscapers and the husband] and a plan was hatched.

Of course, the skunk ran for cover, right under the husband's Dish van. So, the husband moved the van.
And then...




The landscaper dudes had no issues with walking right up to the rodent. None! They kept trying to capture it; running quickly when the skunk started to get angry.
It was kinda of funny.
But in a weird way.

Eventually, they got him.



They plopped him in the back of the landscaping truck and went back to work. Crazy.

Not much of a lunch break for my man... but at least the skunk has been dealt with.

Now, here I sit with ALL of the windows open, candles burning ,a seance going on, and all of the fans circulating as fast as possible. 

I am so over this skunk fiasco. I am thinking mid-day nap on MY lunch break.

Ahhh. The adventures of living in the "country."


1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to visit YMT. If your email address is included in your profile, you betcher bottom dollar I will respond. And now... I can even reply here, right in the comments section. Go on, leave a comment. :)