10.23.2010

What do cookies and sunsets have in common?

Oooh! A riddle!
Orange you glad you stopped by today...? :)

The kids and I decided to make some Halloween cookies last night.  I need to put it out there first and foremost... I have never EVER made sugar cookies. Nope. Never.

And after last night, it may be a long while before I ever attempt to again. I think I am a chocolate-chip-cookie-maker type of gal.  I am sure the dough was not supposed to be falling apart as I rolled it to 1/8 of an inch.   After an agonizing 7 minutes, they were done. Thankfully, my taste-testers said they tasted ok.
Did you get that?  OK.  Not "great!" Not "These are the BOMB, mom!" Just ok. Lowercase oh. Lowercase kay. 

Wait, I just remembered, Nic did say they were the best cookies ever. Can I trust a three-year old and a smile?!  See for yourself...



I wanted to share this [below] with you. This is the view from my kitchen table each and every night. Aren't I a lucky gal?! 


1 comment:

  1. Yes, you are a lucky gal.
    And those cookies...even if they tasted just OK, they were delightfully scary. And cool!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit YMT. If your email address is included in your profile, you betcher bottom dollar I will respond. And now... I can even reply here, right in the comments section. Go on, leave a comment. :)