10.24.2010

Another beautiful evening in the neighborhood

 First... I cannot believe it's only 6:30 PM and it's completely dark outside. Fall/Winter is coming for sure. I generally prefer summer, but for some reason, I am not hating the idea of cold nights, hot cocoa, and fire pits.  Guess we need to see about getting that fire pit built!

Decided to take Isa out front for an impromptu photo-shoot.... Had to capture the sky, first...



And then I took a ton of pictures of her... but is soooo not comfortable in front of the camera. The moment I point it her way, she starts grinning like a Cheshire cat. Not a good photo that makes. I keep telling her to practice in the mirror, because I am not going away!



At least I got her running and jumping around in the grass for a bit. Until we both heard a loud "swish" and realized the sprinklers were turning on! We got outta there fast!

I had my aunts, cousins, and my grandma over at the house today... We had to get our 4th Quarter schedules and calendars in sync.  We have a lot going on the next few months - so much to plan for!  Like 10 birthdays, 3 anniversaries, Thanksgiving, Christmas, etc, etc, etc....

It was so nice to see everyone. We enjoyed brunch and each other's company!

The kids are starting to get ready for school - I cannot believe tomorrow is Monday already! I am not sure if I am ready to go back to work. Even if "back to work" means waking up and taking the stairs to my downstairs office.

Here's hoping your Monday is completely manic-free and that you have a wonderful start to your week!

1 comment:

  1. I am so envious of your family planning schedules.....if only we had to plan that in our calendar.
    Love the photos Isa...such a beauty.
    Our favorite part of living in AZ was the fall, winter and spring. Seriously, that is the best part of living in the desert. If you could spend a year in the humidity....well then you would get it> and hate it too. :O

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit YMT. If your email address is included in your profile, you betcher bottom dollar I will respond. And now... I can even reply here, right in the comments section. Go on, leave a comment. :)