11.15.2010

Bouncy Bouncy

We have so much going on in the next few weeks; my head is feeling bouncy, bouncy.

First - Thanksgiving - at yours truly's house. My parents and grandparents will be joining us.
Second - I have Bunco in December - so looking forward to it. We've got a great group of gals!
Third - Nic's BIRTHDAY!!!! 
Fourth - My birthday.
Fifth - Marcos' birthday.
Sixth - Our 16 year anniversary!!
Seventh - Christmas
Eight - New Years
Ninth - well, I will stop there for now.

I am having trouble believing that I am the proud owner of an almost four year old. It seems like he was born just yesterday.

We have a big bash planned for Nic... and his cousin Ben.  My "nephew" is turning 6 this year. His mom is my cousin. But I call him my nephew. It's easier that way. 

So Nic and Ben are having a Lego Pirate themed birthday here at the house. This year - being our first in the new house - we decided to go all out.... and rent one of these bad boys:


I can't wait to try it out!


1 comment:

  1. You do have a lot going on. How fun....Ummmmm remember to wear your helmet in the bouncy house.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit YMT. If your email address is included in your profile, you betcher bottom dollar I will respond. And now... I can even reply here, right in the comments section. Go on, leave a comment. :)