11.22.2010

Please hold & things to look forward to

I have a few posts I am just about ready to publish - but my camera is not cooperating. =(  As in, when I put the card into my laptop, it says it needs to reformat the card [and delete all of my pictures!]  I am too skurred to do anything - so these posts will have to wait.

Just to tease you a little - they involve pumpkin, bookcases, chocolate chips, and contact paper.  Not necessarily in that order.

[wow- I just realized that my kids put on Christmas music - LOVE IT!]

I cannot believe the year is coming to a close. There are a few things I have to look forward to.

[umm. Alex just changed the station. Darn him!]

Since I barely started this blog back in June, one thing you may not know about me is the fact that I love budgets. Since we've moved, I've yet to hook up my personal computer; I've been using my work and personal laptops.  On my beloved personal computer I have my budgets, past and future ones.

I am ready to get back to basics ($$$$), get organized, and create some personal and financial goals for 2011.  

Have you started thinking about things you'd like to accomplish next year?!

1 comment:

  1. Next year? I am having issues with THIS year. ;)
    Good luck with the photos....that would skur me too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit YMT. If your email address is included in your profile, you betcher bottom dollar I will respond. And now... I can even reply here, right in the comments section. Go on, leave a comment. :)