11.23.2010

Brrrrr!!

I swear - it has to be 20 degrees outside. It's gray and overcast. And cold!!
Okay, it's probably not 20 degrees out; it sure feels like it, though.
And if it feels like it's that cold outside, you can imagine what it feels like inside la casa. Right, 21 degrees.
Brrrr.

I want me 100's back!! And my Mr. Sunshine.

Speaking of misters...

Have you met my brother? His name is Jesse. Today he reenlisted in the U.S. Army for another two years. He joined in 1993 straight out of high school; this new reenlistment will take him to retirement!



Jess has completed three tours in Iraq and one in Afghanistan (and has been stationed in Saudi Arabia and has done "day trips" to the likes of Colombia). He is a Medic, and this past year was certified nationally and in the state of North Carolina as a Paramedic.

I'd be proud of him - except for the fact that he still insists that I was found under a rock.
So, for his accomplishments, I am whelmed. Not over nor under. Just whelmed.

Do you think I should put the heat on?! My toesies are cold.

1 comment:

  1. Your brother is amazing. Really amazing. I am overwhelmed by his dedication.
    Would it make you mad that we ate dinner out by the pool tonight? Or that we are wearing shorts and our windows are all open tonight?
    Maybe I will pay you back by the fact that each afternoon it gets so hot that I have to put on our a/c. $$$$$
    Have a great day tomorrow. PreThanksgiving day.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit YMT. If your email address is included in your profile, you betcher bottom dollar I will respond. And now... I can even reply here, right in the comments section. Go on, leave a comment. :)