12.26.2010

Finally...

The husband finally had time to step up my personal desktop!
I am so grateful for him.

Now I have access to all my budget, tax information, and other important data - just in time for the end of one year and the start of another! Yay!

I am so sad that it took us so long to get organized though, because for Nic's birthday (which passed on Dec. 2), I created a loverly invitation to send out. But since I couldn't access the computer, we ended up going with a boring e-vite.  Here's what I came up with for Nic for his pirate themed party. Of course, some of it was borrowed from the Lego site. They have so many cool printables you can use.



Thankfully, I won't have to wait all year to create new invites... Isabel's birthday is coming up in April. She wants to have a sleep over with a few of her friends. I am going to have a ball with that one! ;)

2 comments:

  1. That was so cute...well, at least I was able to appreciate it. :)
    Did you have to remind me of taxes and budgets???? oy vey.
    Take care, hope you feel well.
    Suz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! :) My husband just walked by and got excited when I saw the screen--he thought I was shopping for Legos. Some boys never grow up.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit YMT. If your email address is included in your profile, you betcher bottom dollar I will respond. And now... I can even reply here, right in the comments section. Go on, leave a comment. :)