12.27.2010

I believe I may just cry...

Not a very adult thing to do, huh?

My landscapers have 2 thousand of my very hard earned dollars.
I have 8 of their sprinklers.
Kinda seems unfair, right?

I can't get them to show back up.
It's one excuse after another.
One I will be there in an hour after another.
And one Let me check on that delivery for you after another.

When I do I call it quits and file a complaint?
Or... how can I get them to show up?!


Landscaping is sooo overrated. Maybe I will stick with dirt and sprinklers.

1 comment:

  1. File your complaint. NOW.
    They should have had it done...you have paid the price. already.
    ridiculous.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit YMT. If your email address is included in your profile, you betcher bottom dollar I will respond. And now... I can even reply here, right in the comments section. Go on, leave a comment. :)