12.28.2010

Stop. Go. Stop. Go. Stop.

I am still crying - a little bit.
After my fit yesterday, we saw some dust move and some action happenin' in the front yard.
But then all that stopped when my landscaper dude couldn't get our pavers.

My paver guys said they would be here bright and early this morning, ready to work.
They were.

But, they had no pavers to lay. They called the landscaper dude who claimed his truck was stolen and that he couldn't go pick up the pavers. I am so sorry that happened [if it did]... but all I've been getting is excuses from him.

So I called the Dude in Charge and laid down the LAW. I told him I was moments away from calling the Registrar of Contractors and filing a complaint against his company.

I explained the situation - even told him how the paver guys said they wouldn't be continuing with the job because the landscaper dude owes them $1000. They told me if I wanted the job done, I could pay them [paver guys] and they would get it done - even gave me their business card.

The Dude in Charge said he's working on another project right now and can't be here until Thursday, but that the pavers ARE waiting to be picked up and that the landscaper dude should be here in a few hours to get the ball rolling again.

Stop. Go. Stop. Go. Stop.


All this stop and go is making me a dizzy [and cranky] woman.

1 comment:

  1. I would be cranky too. Just keep on them...if you annoy them enough, they will be ready to be done with you.
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit YMT. If your email address is included in your profile, you betcher bottom dollar I will respond. And now... I can even reply here, right in the comments section. Go on, leave a comment. :)