12.05.2010

Party Animals

Yeah, that's right... We are a bunch of party animals...

And we had a lot to celebrate! Nic turned 4 and my sweet-as-pie nephew, Ben (aka Ben-G-Boy), is turning 6 on the 18th. So, my cousin Bri and I threw them a joint Pirate Party - complete with a Pirate Ship Pinata.

Here's our party in pictures:
























Yep, that about sums it up!

Whew... 3 gatherings in a row; I am tired! Thankfully, I don't have much going on until Christmas Eve.

Until then, we have a ton of odds and ends to do around the house. Which is a good thing, as I have 3 weeks of vacation starting on the the 13th. What the heck would I do with myself for three looooonnnnggg weeks, if I didn't have chores?!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a fabulous celebration. Love the cakes and the pinata. Happy birthday to both the sweet pirate boys.
    Three weeks off? You will get so much done!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you posted a pic of me with my mouth hanging open! Kidding, my mouth is always hanging open :)
    It was an awesome amazing party, kudos to you and Bri and to Mama Aniol for the super sliders and BBQ!!
    Can't wait to do it again!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit YMT. If your email address is included in your profile, you betcher bottom dollar I will respond. And now... I can even reply here, right in the comments section. Go on, leave a comment. :)