12.09.2010

Oh my aching sides...

They are working on the two houses on either side of our house... and making a HUGE mess on the sides of our house. [can i add any other sides or house's in that sentence?!?] First it was Styrofoam, and now it's stucco.

I am so tired of the construction - hurry up little construction peeps, hurry up!

- this post is brought to you by someone who is too lazy to get the camera out and share pictures of my aching sides.

        but - stay tuned, pictures of Isabel's Christmas concert will be posted soon!

WAIT - don't leave. I found a picture I can post - already on my BBerry...

I told you about our new puppy... but I haven't shared that we have her in house now.
Here she is - showing off all of her bits and pieces... (silly dog)...


She actually sleeps like this... and she SNORES. Who does that?!
We decided to definitely change her name... and after going round and round for days (okay, hours)... We decided to name her Ellis. The husband suggested it - and I loved it.  Unfortunately, Nic thinks we are saying Alice and keeps calling her Ellis and Wonderland. Oh that sweetie.

Anyway, world - meet Ellis.... Ellis meet the world.

=)

1 comment:

  1. Ellis is so cute, love her name!
    We have a girl here who boasts her bits and Pieces as well as gives a choo choo train a run for it's money with snoring.

    Hope the construction peeps clear out soon. Hopefully you will have fabulous neighbors!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit YMT. If your email address is included in your profile, you betcher bottom dollar I will respond. And now... I can even reply here, right in the comments section. Go on, leave a comment. :)