12.24.2010

We're weird like that...

Christmas Eve a week early, Christmas Day a week late.

This year will be a weird one for sure.

But, to be honest, we normally do celebrate Christmas Eve a week early; on the Saturday before Christmas my whole family gathers to open presents and eat [of course].

This year, my Aunt Anita hosted.

[alex & isa hating to have their picture taken - especially right off the bat]


[isa & my nephew evan ♥]


[my niece - charlee girl ♥♥]


[nic opening one of his presents from grandma - err, Santa]


We will be hosting Christmas Day at our house, but on New Year's Day.
But don't tell the kids, we are going to let them  each open up a small present tomorrow morning.
It wouldn't feel right otherwise.

From me to you - and my family to yours - Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. Awwww so sweet. And really, weird families are the best families. ;)
    Love the photos. I hope you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit YMT. If your email address is included in your profile, you betcher bottom dollar I will respond. And now... I can even reply here, right in the comments section. Go on, leave a comment. :)