1.18.2011

Awwww! An ode to Nic

The other morning (was it just yesterday?!) I was up really early, and was looking for a picture to include in this post.

I never did find that picture, but instead, found a gazillion pictures I'd love to (re)share.

We will call this An Ode to Nic.

A long story. But this is an African Fertility Doll that one of my overseas friends sent to me. We tried for 6 long years to have Nic. Within one week of this dolls arrival, we got pregnant. No lie. Crazy, huh?

Too weird?! lol...

Last pregnant picture. Little did I know, Nic would be here a week later.
He was born at 28 weeks.

A horrible picture of me with my eyes closed (sorta), but it shows you just how small Nic was.

Yeah, San Antonio kicked our butts. =(

Look at the eyebrow. It earned him the nickname "The Pebble"...
after the Rock (Dwayne Johnson?!)... but Nic was much smaller. So, the Pebble. lol...

After his first haircut, with grandma.



Seriously, Nic's been into Cars for forever! This was over two years ago! lol...

Okay - that's enough for now. But I am glad I did this. When I go to print this blog off (someday), I will have all of these great memories captured!

P.S. Most of these pics are "signatures" from an online forum I belonged to.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh...he was SO tiny. I had no idea!!! Love all the photos. The 'pebble' eyebrow and the remote made me laugh.

    Seriously though, did you have to show the fertility Doll???
    I am very nervous now....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...he was so little! So glad to see he's doing well and growing up to be a handsome little fella! Love the little signatures you put together, too! you are so creative, mama!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit YMT. If your email address is included in your profile, you betcher bottom dollar I will respond. And now... I can even reply here, right in the comments section. Go on, leave a comment. :)