1.19.2011

Best Dinner Ever

or so I think...

I had a good day yesterday; got work done, the house picked up, went for a bike ride, played catch with Isabel, danced like a fool in the street, and made divine creation for suppa.

=)


Being the good girl that I am, I only had a bite of the pasta - instead I focused on the turkey/spinach meatballs, broccoli and mushrooms. The kids and husband loved the pasta, though. Which was just pasta, butter and parmesan cheese. I loved the meatballs. They are so easy to make - and good for me!

Don't think I mentioned that I joined Weight Watchers Online... so far so good! Down 10 pounds since Christmas (even though I technically started on Jan 1).

Tonight, the family is in for a treat: Pork & Pineapple kabobs with Hawaiian Rice (brown rice with pieces of pineapple). Yumm-o. Wait, is that trademarked by Rachel Ray, that "yumm-o." Guess I better be careful.

1 comment:

  1. That looks amazing. Please share the turkey/spinach meatball recipe. Prettttyyyy please.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit YMT. If your email address is included in your profile, you betcher bottom dollar I will respond. And now... I can even reply here, right in the comments section. Go on, leave a comment. :)