1.29.2011

Got my hair did...and other Saturday ramblings

What a fab day so far! ;) The weather is PERFECT. Perfect.
I spent the morning getting my hair did, doing some front yard work, and spending time with the husband - you know the love of my life? - and introducing him to the other love of my life - you know, Hobby Lobby?! Awkward....

Well, not really. I think it went rather well! ;)

I got a few crafty type things so I can make a crafty type thing - which I will blog about tomorrow (or whenever I finish it really).

Look what else I picked up there....




Isn't it cute? But wait... Am I confusing you?!


Anyway...
The rest of my gang?! I dropped Alex off at a friend's house, Nic is playing upstairs, and I think Isa is rearranging her room. The husband is resting playing Call of Duty... Nice Saturday so far!

Oh - here's me with my new do. Nothing fancy, but at lot less bulky! =)


 Hope you had (or are having) a wonderful Satuday!

2 comments:

  1. Your hair looks adorable....I love this style on you!!! {I miss it on me too}
    Love the welcome sign, but lets be real. We really only welcome people we KNOW and LOVE. :)
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the hair and the Welcome sign...great idea!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit YMT. If your email address is included in your profile, you betcher bottom dollar I will respond. And now... I can even reply here, right in the comments section. Go on, leave a comment. :)