1.30.2011

Really, Husband?

The husband's phone woke me up at 6am this morning; one of his techs was calling.
I reached over his side of the bed to cancel the ringer. That's when I realized he (the husband) wasn't there (or else I squished him like a pancake in my roll-over maneuver).

I got out of bed and made my way to the loft; he was there, sleeping on the couch.
I rush over to him and ask if everything is okay and then immediately follow-up with "Did I do something wrong?"

He woke up (slightly), smiled (one that melts my heart every time) and said, "Your snoring work me up and I couldn't get back to sleep."

WHAT?! I've been listening to HIS snoring for 17 years. SEVENTEEN. I've kicked and prodded, and poked and pushed. I've woken him up, I've turned him over. I've done everything, including dealt with his problem for a long, long time.

The nerve.

P.S. For the record, I don't snore.

2 comments:

  1. Oh that is so funny!!!!! I really don't believe you snore either. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL...u were just exhausted...xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit YMT. If your email address is included in your profile, you betcher bottom dollar I will respond. And now... I can even reply here, right in the comments section. Go on, leave a comment. :)