1.30.2011

My New Striped Nook

While the husband and kids worked around the house & garage, I spent the afternoon up to my elbows in green tape, measuring devices, and paint. After a few false starts, I finally got organized and got down to business.

I have a very tiny little nook (meaning, the wall is indented about 1" from the other walls)... near my pantry and laundry room. It's the hall that leads to the laundry room, coat closet, and pantry. I thought it would be a great command post for all things family & organization. Even though I have a decent sized kitchen, 2 of the 3 walls are cabinets and the other houses a large window - I have to look for space elsewhere.





So there you have it. The paint, at least. I still need to go out go get everything I want to add in - like a large calendar and a clip board for my shopping lists!  I will post the final pictures when everything is in it's place.

Not bad for a Sunday afternoon!

(Sharing on Metamorphosis Monday)

4 comments:

  1. oh my gosh that is the cutest ever! And love the blog look! Love love love.

    Also, thanks so much for entering my giveaway- the support was very appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come visit me and do your creative thing on my walls....its fantastic...wow you have the touch for sure....well done, I am impressed...VERY!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this!!!! IT looks amazing.
    I don't think I could ever have the patience to do this...and you did it in ONE day!! Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the stripes...such a great idea. wonder where i could add some into my home....?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit YMT. If your email address is included in your profile, you betcher bottom dollar I will respond. And now... I can even reply here, right in the comments section. Go on, leave a comment. :)