1.24.2011

Where is Global Warming when you need it?

The sun is out and the sky is cloudless and brilliantly blue.
But it's cold.  I haven't been outside yet, just sneaking a peak from my office window.
For all I know it could be warm outside - but inside, that's a different story.

Brrr.

I feel like this:

Nic circa winter of 2009

You know, where you are cold as heck, but Mr. Sun is shining down, trying to warm you up?
Keep trying Mr. Sun. I need to get back outside to lose the 2lbs I gained over the weekend.

Yes, you read that right. It's my mom's fault. She decided that she NEEDED another birthday (gosh, didn't you have one just last year?!?) - so we had them over for dinner (mmmmm!!) and cake (yummmm!!).

And now my scale is laughing at me. Nice.


1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to visit YMT. If your email address is included in your profile, you betcher bottom dollar I will respond. And now... I can even reply here, right in the comments section. Go on, leave a comment. :)