2.10.2011

Easy Peasy V-Day Cards

Isa needs 30 valentine's by tomorrow. Of course I knew in advance, but I sure didn't act on this knowledge. In advance.

The poor girl has been sick the last few days and hasn't even been in school.  But we are trying our hardest to get her healthy so she can join in the LOVE celebration going on at her school tomorrow.

We needed something more grown-up (uhemm) and something super, easy peasy!

The idea was to get a good picture of her - but that didn't work out since she wasn't feeling so hot. So I went through Picasa and tried to find some pictures I could use. I found a few:



We finally settled on this one:


They are at Walgreen's right now getting printed off. I already purchased the foam they will be attached to, in addition to the ribbon and the mini-snicker's bars (bites, really!).  Where outstretched arm/hand is, we will attach a mini-snickers! 

I will take a picture of the final product as soon as I get them put together this evening! We also got some treats for the class party and V-Day pencils for the entire class.

I know Valentine's Day isn't until Monday, but it sure is fun getting started early on the celebrations. You know, like forcing your #1 man to take you out for a romantic date?! He's taking me to the movies tomorrow night. Where we may or may not make-out in the dark theater.

1 comment:

  1. You are a hoot.
    LOVE those cards. You are brilliant coming up with this...fabulous.
    We MIGHT go to a movie this weekend. And really, I will not waste any of the hard-earned movie $ by making out. :) LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit YMT. If your email address is included in your profile, you betcher bottom dollar I will respond. And now... I can even reply here, right in the comments section. Go on, leave a comment. :)