2.11.2011

Finished Product ♥

An update to my earlier post...
We got all of Isabel's V-Day cards done.
Her class is celebrating today...

Here is the finished product:




The 35 photos cost me $6 at Walgreen's.
The foam (two packages) were $2 (a dollar apiece from Dollar Tree).
The ribbons (4 packages) were $4 (a dollar a piece from Dollar Tree).
The mini-snickers were 2/$5. I only needed one bag.

I used tacky glue to adhere the picture to the foam and then the mini snickers to the photo.

I used regular staples to attach the ribbon to the foam - kind of a scrapbook look.


Total spent: $14.50. Not bad for homemade Valentine's Cards.
I wish Alex would let me make him some. Who says it's not cool for High School?!?

P.S. Alex did ask me to buy a V-Day monkey for his [girl] friend. And a card.
And so it begins.

1 comment:

  1. Those are amazing. I wish I had come up with something like that years ago...where were you back then???
    Monkeys for girls seems to be a theme. We have a few hanging out in our house. :)
    have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit YMT. If your email address is included in your profile, you betcher bottom dollar I will respond. And now... I can even reply here, right in the comments section. Go on, leave a comment. :)