2.12.2011

I have the Bieber Fever

No, really... I do. My nose is running (gushing might be more accurate). My head is stuffy. My throat is sore. It started yesterday morning, and I know I got it from Isabel. Besides all that, Isa and I were invited to go see Never Say Never. I'm kinda old and uncool, and too lazy to Google, should that read NeverSayNever? Or am I okay with the spaces in there?

Anyhoo. My friend from High School (whom I haven't even seen since High School) and her daughter invited us. We've been "friends" on Facebook for a while now and she and her family actually live just a few miles up the road from us. Her oldest goes to Alex's school and is only a few months older than Alex.

Even though I wasn't feeling so hot, I didn't want Isa to miss out on the "premier" (as she told all of her friends that's where she was going after school. The premier? I had to explain that while it was the first day - it wasn't the official Hollywood premier. She was cool with that). 


We had a great time. The movie was really, really good. If you are a mom, you will like it. Heck, if you are warm-blooded, you will find parts of this movie that you like or that you can relate to.   There was one part in particular where JB's dad - who hadn't been to one of his son's concerts yet - was watching from the front row area. And his was crying. It overwhelmed him so much to see Justin on that humongo stage. He actually had to move back stage - and they showed JB's mom consoling his dad. There's where my heart strings were tugged a little. The PRIDE. Again, if you have kids, you can relate.

One of the best parts was catching up with Summer before the movie actually started! I think Isabel and Mariah hit it off! Actually, I know they did. They actually slipped into Claire's Boutique before the movie started (we got there way early - had to fight off the 5 year olds) and bought a heart shaped key chain that said Justin's Girls - they each got half of the heart. Sooo cute. Glad we could make their day.


While Isa and I were out and about, Alex finished baseball practice @ about 5, came home & got ready - the school was hosting a bonfire last night. He stayed until just before 9 and then Marcos took him out to a movie afterwards. They've been wanting to see the Mechanic. No idea what it's about. It was supposed to be MY date night with the hubby, but instead I was in bed feeling yucky. The movie didn't start until 10:20... so I know they got home super late. Which sucks for Alex since he has to be at practice this morning at 8am.

The plans for today?! Grocery shopping, our monthly Costco shopping and some do-dad shopping. I want to fill in my striped nook. Especially since baseball & softball season are upon us for all three kids. I need to keep my schedule straight!

Oh - I also need to go get some medicine. Hopefully they sell something over-the-counter which will help me with this case of Bieber Fever. I don't want to be sick.

1 comment:

  1. I have the Bieber fever too. But, I will just call it the Bieber cold. Oy.
    Glad the movie was good...and that the girls enjoyed it.
    Good luck with your do-dad shopping...feel better!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit YMT. If your email address is included in your profile, you betcher bottom dollar I will respond. And now... I can even reply here, right in the comments section. Go on, leave a comment. :)