2.17.2011

Random: Thursday

  




Evidently, Nic was mad at Alex because Alex wouldn't play X-Box with him.
So Nic went up to the window in Alex's room and pushed the screen.
It fell to the ground a good 10-15 feet below.
[scary thoughts raced through my head as Nic told us this story]

Ellis used the screen as a chew toy.
Outside of my office window.
Which is how I found out about it.

I wonder why Alex didn't say anything last night.
Or go get the blasted thing.

/sigh.

Anyone know how much a new window screen cost?

1 comment:

  1. They are around 30-40 bucks. Here that is. Oy. Kids...whatcha gonna do?
    Lemon tree? LOVE.
    New buds??? TRUE LOVE!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit YMT. If your email address is included in your profile, you betcher bottom dollar I will respond. And now... I can even reply here, right in the comments section. Go on, leave a comment. :)